13 January 2023
The positions will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Kinoya Depot and will report to the Regulatory Compliance & Licensing Coordinator.
- Testing of various types of energy meters with the use of electronic test bench
- Perform meter testing- set up test equipment, perform “as found” tests
- Address meter programming, perform component inspections, perform meter calibration, and record meter test results.
- Repair and adjust meters to comply to statutory requirements
- Attending to customer faults within satisfactory response time & provide timely feedback
- Calculation of maximum demand
- Remains current & up to date with all metering systems and safety practices.
- Provide clarifications and advice to customers as and when needed
- Drive Authority vehicles in line with Fleet Manual Policies & procedures
- Be available for after-hours standby operations as and when required
- Replace electricity meters and associated metering equipment as and when required
- Assist Regulatory Inspection Teams on customer inspections, testing and faults
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by functional superiors and provide timely feedback
- Trade Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in electricity industry as skilled wireman in industrial, domestic & commercial wiring
- Possess Valid Wireman’s License
- A valid group “full” 2 Driving License
All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Monday 30th January 2023.
All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER