13 January 2023
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Labasa Depot and will report to the Installation Inspection Coordinator
- Assist in field duties for Inspection field teams when required for urgent faults & requests.
- Process applications for permits/power supply, including clearing queues and reassigning.
- Answer enquires from customers and electrical contractors on daily work schedules;
- Provide customer service for customers (internal and external).
- Update and enter customer information into Gentrack Billing System on a regular basis;
- Process inspection defects and follow up on approval with the Inspectors & Planning Department.
- Receive and process completion notices, final and special reading request from customers and Customer Services.
- Attend and follow up on customer enquiries with regards to inspection of new connections.
- Continuous data entry on Gentrack for Electrical Inspections & Electrical Faults.
- Update Inspection Fault Callout Summary Database, and Customer Connection Database for calculation of Operational Performance with regards to Strategic Targets & KPIs and preparing relevant reports.
- Clear and assign of work queues on Permits on Gentrack Velocity.
- Fill requisition forms for purchase stationery, equipment and products as and when required.
- Process fuel invoices and running sheets from drivers within the section for submission to Finance and Fleet Teams.
- Update report on follow up of defect notices.
- Assist and facilitate applications for Wireman’s Licence and/or Electrical Contractor License certifications and renewals as and when required.
- Assist with Customer Care and Cashier Duties if the need arises.
- Carry out any other work delegated by the Installation Inspection Coordinator West, Manager Regulatory & General Manager Customer Services.
- The candidate must have a Diploma in Business Administration or Applied Computing from a recognized institution;
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a similar role;
- The incumbent must have excellent PC skills and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Monday 30th January 2023.
All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER