13 January 2023
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Head Office, Suva and will report to the Team Leader Revenue Services Central.
- Read Electricity meters and enter the energy consumption figures in the meter sheet;
- Disconnect overdue customer accounts as tagged by the system;
- Disconnect mode will be as authorized by EFL;
- Check that Electricity meters are not tampered or damaged;
- Check that disconnected meters have not been reconnected without proper authorization and also check seals on service fuse box are intact;
- Will note the correction of meter locations to be in sequence for what is in the field and the meter book;
- All processes are to be followed;
- Other delegated duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
- The Candidate should have at least a very good pass in the Fiji School Leaving Certificate with good marks in English and Mathematics.
- A valid group two (2) (not provisional) driver’s license is mandatory.
All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Monday 30th January 2023.
All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER