23 September 2022
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Somosomo Power Station and will report to the Team Leader Generation Taveuni.
- Carry out assigned work plans for operation, repair and maintenance of EFLs thermal generation sets
- Assist the Technicians in the prudent inventory management and control of adequate genset and machine spares
- Assist in the continual improvement in Thermal operational activities for increased productivity, increased efficiency and a high standard of Asset management
- Inspect and test completed work to ensure compliance with specifications and safety work standards
- Carry out the inspection, regulation and functioning of installed plants and equipments in the power station
- Report any change in power station system elements or plant and ensure drawings are amended
- Check, control and account for all electrical items used and follow up in the replenishing of stock items
- Ensure proper management of Specialized Tools and Test Equipments used by the Team;
- Overseeing of vehicle management and upkeep
- Responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of the Power Station and depots
- Ensure compliance to the company’s Safety rules and procedures
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Technicians or the Team Leader.
- The candidate should have a Certificate IV in Electrical Engineering/Trade Certificate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience (with completion of Apprenticeship or wireman’s license) in power generation or in a similar capacity.
- A valid full Group two (2) driver’s license (not provisional) is mandatory.
All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Tuesday 11th October, 2022.
All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER