23 September 2022
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited Head Office and will report to the Credit Controller.
- Provide revenue collection support for unpaid bills and effectively monitor overdue accounts;
- Liaise with the Team Leader Revenue Services for disconnection of overdue accounts;
- Attend to customer queries and provide timely customer liaison services;
- Communicate to customer on their debt issues and account status;
- Ensure all overdue accounts are disconnected and special disconnection listing for special areas are actioned on time;
- Assist in monitoring debt level and risk analysis;
- Ensure that the EFL’s credit policy is implemented effectively;
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Credit Controller.
- The Candidate must have Degree in Business Studies, Accounting / Commerce or Diploma in Business Studies, Accounting / Commerce from a recognized tertiary institute will be an added advantage
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
A valid full Group 2 driver’s license (not provisional) is mandatory
All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Tuesday 11th October, 2022.
All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER