Tell Us what you think

To establish the present level of customer satisfaction with regards to EFL’s Customer Services, EFL is conducting a customer satisfaction survey. Your views are important to us to make us improve our Customer Services and bring it to yet another level. It should not take you more than five minutes to answer the questions outlined below. As an appreciation of your commitment in answering these questions, EFL will give you a chance to go into the draw to win cash.


Are you a New Customer?

A New Customer is anyone applying for the supply of electricity for the first time.

If you are a New Customer, the information provided here will assist you when you visit our Customer Service Centers for a new connection. Please read carefully as this will help to speed up the process to get power to your home.

What we need from you?

If you are applying for a new connection for the first time, whether for a new premises or an old one, then you need to present the following documents at any of our Customer Service Centers;

  • A Completion Notice (Permanent Permit & Power Supply Form). This is a permit issued by an EFL Inspector to your nominated licensed contractor. The Inspector signs off on this completion notice once he inspects your premises and is satisfied that the wiring and installations has been done to the required safety standards.
  • Proof of Ownership.
    1. This is a copy of your Title of ownership of your premises.
    2. If you are renting, you need a signed consent letter from your Landlord.
    3. For homes in a village settlement you will require a signed letter from the Turaga ni Koro
    4. For homes on undeveloped land
      1. Crown Land – this Form must be signed and endorsed by the Department of Lands and accompanied with a letter from Housing & Squatter Resettlement.
      2. Native Land – this Special Conditions Form is to be signed by a Justice of Peace and must be signed and endorsed by the TLTB.
  • Tax Identification Number (T.I.N) Letter from the Fiji Revenue & Customs Authority
  • Proof of Identity by providing any one of the following photo IDs;
    1. FNPF ID
    2. Drivers License
    3. Passport
    4. Voter Registration Card
    5. Birth certificate with passport size photo if you have no form of Photo identification
  • The deposit required will be calculated by the Design and Planning Team and this will be determined on the maximum demand applied for on a case by case basis

Once you have the above documents click to APPLY ONLINE NOW and our Customer Services Team will contact you.

If all of the above are in order (customer service processing time will take 7-10 working days) , it will take another 14 working days (weather permitting) from the receipt of your deposit and the completion certificate from your licenced contractor , for a new connection to your premises.

However,  during  rainy weather, that 14 days will increase accordingly as our teams, due to safety reasons, do not connect during wet weather.

Please ensure that you only use an EFL Licensed Electrical Contractor

If you would like to talk to one of our Customer Care Reps, who are available 24/7, please call 132 333 or submit an online query